Watch Higher Entities Here On TKG.TF
🔥 Sodom & Gomorrah Location, New Archaeological Discoveries, Example of Coming Judgment, Abraham, Lot...
See a powerful video about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and witness amazing new discoveries that confirm their existence and location.
God chose to destroy these wicked cities, and all throughout the Bible He speaks of Sodom and Gomorrah as an example of judgment to come for those who reject Him. Prepare yourself to be touched as you watch this unique video!
1. Sodom and Gomorrah are located around the eastern side of the Dead Sea.
2. Gomorrah is located at the base of Masada, and Sodom is about 13 miles (20 km.) south of Gomorrah.
3. Though the actual locations of the cities are somewhat disputed, the growing evidence reveals that the locations are quite certain. This evidence is provided in the following section.
1. Josephus, a historian writer during the time of Christ, said the ruins could still be clearly seen in his day.
2. Archeologists have discovered around 1.5 million bodies in graves in these areas around Sodom and Gomorrah.
3. There are a lot of brimstone (old name for sulfur) balls in these cities.
4. This sulfur is unique and different from all other sulfur found in the world.
It is around 90-95% pure.
It is white, unlike any other place in the world.
It is so pure you can light it on fire, and it burns a hot blue flame.
These sulfur balls are not found between the cities.
5. There is a lot of ash in these areas which fits the biblical narrative.
2 Peter 2:6: And if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter.
6. The material of these city formations is calcium sulfate, which is what limestone and sulfur become when heated.
7. The choice building material in Israel is limestone, so these cities fit the scientific evidence as well.
8. There is a lot of charcoal layers found in the strata of these cities.
9. The amount of ash, charcoal, and calcium sulfate reveals overwhelming evidence of extreme heat in these cities.
10. There is also no geothermal activity in these areas to explain the ash, charcoal, and calcium sulfate.
11. In addition, there are many unexplained shapes in these areas that look like buildings, Sphinxes, pyramids, and palaces.
12. These cities existed around 4,000 years ago, so their remains would be difficult to distinguish. Plus, God destroyed and reduced them to ashes as well.
13. These cities fit the location as described in the Bible.
Genesis 13:10: Lot lifted up his eyes and saw all the valley of the Jordan, that it was well watered everywhere—this was before the Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah—like the garden of the Lord, like the land of Egypt as you go to Zoar [Zoar has been identified as being south of Sodom and Gomorrah].
14. Because the Dead Sea basin used to be like the Garden of Eden, it was an extremely desirable climate that was great for agriculture and life in general. It was, therefore, a very populated area.
15. The thought of God raining down fire and brimstone upon the cities and peoples in this area is staggering and gives me chills up and down my spine. This fire and brimstone were so hot and intense it destroyed everything in its wake.
16. God also used Sodom and Gomorrah to refer to all of the cities of the Dead Sea basin.
Places of Interest
7. Lot’s Wife
12. Jordan Valley
13. Genesis 18
14. Genesis 19
15. The Doom of Sodom